Old May 27th 05, 06:45 PM
PawsForThought

Steve Crane wrote:
You will certainly get the diversity you are looking for. Since you new
to the group I think it's about time for another legalese message to
whit:

Although I have been an employee of Hill's Pet Nutrition, makers of
Science Diet and Prescription Diet brand foods, for over 20 years,
anything I say here is my opinion and my opinion alone and should not
ever be construed as the position of the company I work for.

Um, well I'm a bit confused as to your saying even though you're a
Hill's employee, your opinions are yours and yours alone. I came
across this which I found rather interesting. It seems that you are
indeed here representing the company you work for.

http://tinyurl.com/9jdhu

"North Star Class,
I monitor news groups for the company I work for. We frequently
see consumers who have been given bad advice about the use of our
products. We produce some specialized pet foods for animals with
cardiac
failure, renal failure and several other disease entities. By
monitoring
several of the newsgroup which pertain to pets we often have an
opportunity
to correct errors in its use. It also gives us an opportunity to see
what
a portion of our consumers think about our products. Market research is

an expensive and time consuming process and the newsgroups give us a
small
tiny window into the research we need.
Best of Luck with your Class Project
Steve Crane"