Old October 16th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Since the date of the Jellicle Ball is approaching, it might be a good
idea to sent a party to the venue to look things over, figure out what
rooms we want to use and what we need to bring with us, coordinate
with
the on-site kitties, etc. I'd like to propose that we leave this
afternoon to look around and do some planning.

Who would like to come along?

And of course if anykitty wants to comes but doesn't see this notice
until we've left, just 'port over and join us.

Amelia

I wyll be kummin uhlong, buttid berry kwietleee, I tink, kuz mine
sekketerree tinkz dat lyfe iz murr empurrtint den meeee, furr
da mowmint, sigh
--
Pit2ô.ônya