Old October 9th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Where is Harri Roadcat??

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Congo looks arownd ankshusly.
'I hope I wassn't sposed to pick hur up.'
Congo luks a bit wurried

I'z sorry, Congo, I got distracted. I was down dere, visitin wif da Roman
feral kitties. Dere are even a couple of dem who have been roadcats,
riding on big metalmonsters around Rome. But none of dem has ridden on da
INSIDE of a metalmonster cab!

But I'z ready to dance now. Would you like to danze? Or would you raffur
just go get somefing to eat then sit down fur a while?

Harri Roadcat

Oh, there yu are Harri!! I wuz gettin wurreed that maybe yu mite be wayting
fur me tu pik yu up. Heeer, I brot yu sum flowers. (handing her a carefully
arranged bunch of punk and yellow tinted carnations) I will do whateffa yu
wants to do, Harri, would yu lyke sum nip tea or a mousicle or sumfing? Or
else we cud joyn in tha kitten bouncing going on over there.
Congo gallantly