Old May 19th 05, 04:09 AM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message
Lots of you folks publish kitty pics on Yahoo photo albums, and I always
have a problem viewing them. I have to click away an error message from
IE(6) every time. It says: "Your current settings prohibit running ActiveX
controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly."

How
can I get rid of that?

Do you have Norton's installed on your PC? Because mine started doing that
once I got Norton's. I"m sur eyou can disable Nortons somewhere, but I don't
know where. Personally, I will be happy when the licence runs out and it
stops working, so I can go back to my trusty AVG anti-virus program. It
worked just fine, and didn't have the nasty habit of popping up unasked-for
in the middle of another program, making that program crash, and nor did it
block my internet sites without being asked to.

Yowie