Old May 19th 05, 04:37 AM
Pat

"Yowie" wrote

Do you have Norton's installed on your PC? Because mine started doing that
once I got Norton's. I"m sur eyou can disable Nortons somewhere, but I

don't
know where. Personally, I will be happy when the licence runs out and it
stops working, so I can go back to my trusty AVG anti-virus program. It
worked just fine, and didn't have the nasty habit of popping up

unasked-for
in the middle of another program, making that program crash, and nor did

it
block my internet sites without being asked to.

Which Norton product are you talking about? I have Norton Systemworks, which
includes NAV. I've been using it for six years with no problems whatsoever.
This IE thing just started a little while ago. I don't think it has anything
to do with whatever Norton product you are talking about.