Old October 14th 17, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2017: Coming to an end

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[The sky outside begins to brighten, and Rebecca realizes that she
must bring this Jellicle Ball to an end. She walks to the front of
the stage and the guests stop to listen.]

Deer frenz. Deer, deer frenz. The noo day iz kumming, and owr Ball
muss kum to a kloze. Wuntz agin Bast haz blest owrownselvez wif a
lubly place, noo frenz, an da opportoonitee to hewp otherz.

In a liddlke wilke, when she iz reddy, Daisy-chan will onner ussez
wif dus yeer'z final kallin of namez, namez of luvved wunz who iz
now at da Rainbow Bridge. After dat, da Jellicle Ball will be ober,
but feel free to stay and keep injoying the fudz and mewsic, or
explorin the area and gittin to know owrown noo frenz who livez
here. I beleeb dat Francesca haz offered to take innerested guestz
on catacopter ridez to see dis amazin kontinent.

Also rememfur dat we kittiez iz not limited by time da way hoominz
iz, so yoo kan still sine da gest buk, guv tribyootz, an vizzit wif
frenz, etc. Da onli restrikshun iz dat no more namez kan be added to
dis yeer's list after da final kallin. Ennee noo namez will go on
next yeer's list.Â*

Fangu awl fur kummin, an may Bast gide yurownselvez until we...
until next time.

Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods. They have a little time to finish meals and will be
back shortly. For now, Daisy-chan is waiting for Meowmie to print a
fresh braille list and drop it in the cataporter fur pickup. She will
be done in about 1 hour. Braille printers are slow and the list is
sadly, one of the longest we have had.

The new list arrives on the cataporter. Daisy-chan prepares to read as
Cash assembles to the side to translate.