Old September 7th 03, 09:44 PM
Cheryl

In ,
PawsForThought composed with style:
It is urine sprayed on vertical surfaces.
Gail

Thanks, Gail. But doesn't the male (and maybe the female?) back up
to spray so how does the urine spray in that direction instead of
frontwards? ________

I'd like to know that too. I see Shamrock do that in the litterbox.
Stands up with his front paws on the edge of the box, his butt in the
air and pee straight backwards. I think even though it is the
litterbox, he is marking it. He doesn't do it often and usually just
after the boxes are cleaned which leads me to think he's marking. He
overshoots sometimes, too. Gets the wall. :|