Old July 21st 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Cat comiic

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:20:28 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

The other one I like is the first frest snowfall with kitty

hopping around like a kangaroo to minimize ground contact.

And then doing the famous back-leg-shake: first one (shake shake
shake) and then the other (shake shake shake), all the while looking
extremely offended that such terrible stuff should have gotten *on*
them.

I remember once seeing my father's cat have to cross through a puddle
about 3 inches deep. As each foot came out of the water, she would
shake it, then take a stride forward, placing that foot back in the
water and lifting and shaking a new foot. It was comical to watch.

Suki must have been auditioning for the new Cat messiah. She very nearly
managed to walk on water as she tried to cross a full bath.

She wasn't as wet I had thought she'd have been for a cat that had taken a
bath, but still approached Pickle for help with the post-bath licking.
Pickle did help out for bit, beforehe boxed her ears. I think it was that
"I'll help, but don't be so damn stupid next time, you idiot" sort of
ear-boxing. Those two very much remind me of Ebenezer and Snooch from two
lumps.

Shadow is just, well, Shadowcat.

Yowie