Old October 9th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Facebook

I finally bit the bullet and created an account.

I've been patient as my employers advised against it for anyone working in a
frontline childcare team, and to wait quite a long time after you left, so
it will be three years on 31 October. Should be OK now ;-)

OMG, it looks very complicated and I might need some guidance here, folks.
I probably need a few people to friend me.

I couldn't find any of my previous colleagues (not surprising) and although
my aunt is on facebook and I sent a friend request, she might not know how
to - that seems to have generated all sorts of suggestions of "people you
might know." most of which I don't.

I am sure I will get the hang of it with a bit of help.
BTW, this does not mean I won't be posting as usual to rspca. Fortunately
or unfortunately, YVMV g
I've wanted to join Facebook for years and I know it might have seemed I was
totally against it, I wasn't.

Tweed