Old June 17th 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default For all those who have corporate jobs

Lesley wrote:

Brilliant! Could also apply to public sector although we're more big
on catchy acronyms, I kid you not the office next to me were once
designated as "Sexual Health Information and Treatment" until someone
pointed out the acronym i.e. **** now they are "Sexual Health
Information and Prevention" i.e. SHIP. I've tried pointing out it
sounds like they are trying to prevent sexual health information
getting round but it's a catchy acronym and that's all that counts

It had to be a criminal genuis level mind to name a course we do for
GP's and nurses on the matter of certain infections as the "Sexually
Transmitted Infection Foundation" course..I often deal with people
talking about the STIF course

Well, without STIFness, there wouldn't be nearly as much transmission.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch