Old February 16th 18, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

On 2018-02-14 01:56:51 +0000, said:

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14fGib yer sweetie uh
hart shap nip sumfin..uh huhPipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger gibed
meh uh boootiful
red stone hart shape to go on my winking
colar..hym is sew sweet I gibed Mai Ranger McDude uh noo helmut fur
hiz teleporter -en red
Nao are we en da UhLimpix?

BOOKS reeeeally wants to skate on da ise n hym iz funnee on et
Hym can reely zoom faaaaaaaaaazt
BOOKS skates fastfast by PIPPSY sticking hiz tungue out at hur, n duz
uh high jump, spinz uhrowdn in uh blur , n landz wif uh fazt twirl n
landz on hiz butt, wheeeeeeeeeee dat wuz FUHN BOOKS stands back up,
but fallz bak down cuz hym got tew dizzy frum spinnin, but et wuz wurf
it G

Hoo else wunt tu try skatin ?
Pippsy rolls her eyes and declares, "I do not know him"

Ranger tightens the straps on his new helmet, takes a deep breath, and
launches himself on to the ice. He has no problem getting his front
paws to work together, and his back paws to work together, but getting
the front paws to cooperate with the back paws seems to be more
difficult. He glides along the ice smoothly other than the fact that
his rear paws are rotating in circles around his front paws.

He tries unsuccessfully to steer his rotating self, and he ends up
running in to Books, the two of them forming a very elegant pile of fur
on the ice.