Old August 13th 03, 10:19 PM
Sherry

Hi everyone!
Update on Paddy & Muppet. They've gone on strike! Do I give in and feed them
on hoi & tuna.Or should I get them used to having the same as the rest of
the furry mob!
Muppet was on Felix with Tuna & now refuses to eat even that!

Carol

Hey, wish I had some advice for you. But when my cat go sick, I bought him
Fancy Feast because it was crucial that he eat *something*, anything. It
worked. Unfortunately, he turned into a Fancy Feast junkie and that's all he'd
eat. Even now, everytime he stops eating, I jump up like I've got springs in my
underrwear and go to the store and buy.....Fancy Feast.

Sherry