Old January 10th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

Default Going toona fishing

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:31:56 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[A beige tabby goes up to Jocko, his extra long tail held high, and extends
his snoot.] Excuse me, sir, may I see your fishing license?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

But of course, my good sheriff! [Jocko fetches his knapsack and searches
through it for a minute.] Here is mineown Catmerica license [paws over a
piece of paper], and here is a letter from the GovernorCat of Young Island
granting fishing rights to all residents of the Community for da duration
of dis party. Err, vacation. Or whatever it's called.

And fang you for checking!

Jocko