Old September 18th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default Purrs fur Aunti Mabel

"cshenk" wrote in message

Sadly, all good things come eventually to a close. She's
refusing all
food but seems not in any pain per the vet. Just saying 'it's
time' in
her own quiet way.

The vet is sure she'll slip away quietly in her sleep in the
next day
or 2. Like my lovely Unca Sammy, it is not likely she will
pull back
out. I'll not force extraordinary methods on her just to
delay my pain.

As I post this, I want my friends to remember the joy she has
brought
us all, yes even you there reading her stories. The fabric of
our
lives is made by who we touch, and who touches us. I know she
has
touched and charmed many in her 16-20 years (she doesnt count
too well).

Let us purr for her to pass softly if she's ready to go play
in the big
field until we join her.

Carol

Purrs for Mable, when she decides to pass to the RB Bridge.
And purrs for you, who will miss her.
Sylvia & P2nya