Old November 2nd 12, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default A tribute to Uncle Serge Dasara

On Oct 29, 11:30 pm, Amelia T Cat
My Paw got started reading and posting on RPCC several years ago. He felt

Loving tribute, lovingly snipped

Human note: Serge, I know you're in a better place. You are deeply
missed, my friend.

Mine fren Maggy May luvd an admird Mme Anais furry mutsh. I am shur
dat dey hangd out at da Brij wile da Mme waited for her hoomin. I am
shor dat Maggy May wuz honord to meet Uncl Serg an dat dey all haff a
gud deel to tok about.

Hee will be missd butted he has wots of frenz an admyrers at da Brij.

--
WooToo

Doze wur bootiful tribootz. Owr House dint noe Unka Serge like da rezt uf yu
did, but hym n owr Meomie xchanged e mayles sumtymez n Serge wuz ulwayz nise
tu Mommy.
Hym wuz luffed bai awl hu new hym n doze hym hulped. Serge wuz sew kind n
hym wint tu RB wai tu soon.

Lufs
Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps