Old December 8th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Freaked out felines

Christina Websell wrote:
"Karen" wrote in message
"Adrian A" wrote in message
Debbie Wilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

Other Brits, how's your weather? Breezy?
Strong winds and intermittent rain, yucky but not as bad as yours I
think!

Deb.
Looking at the satellite pictures tonight there's more to come.
--

Wow. You guys don't normally get this harsh of weather, do you?

Yes, we do. The Gulf Stream doesn't always protect us. I've experienced
temperatures as low as -16C (all my water pipes in the house froze) and as
high as 34C.
Can't remember what that is in fahrenheit. Whatever, that is *very* cold
and *very* hot.
I'll rely on Adrian to convert it. Thanks, Adrian.

I'm not Adrian, but my trusty on-line conversion site tells me -16 C is
3.2 F, and 34 C is 93 F. We get lows of -30 C (-22 F) and more during
cold winters, summers usually don't get hotter than +30 C (86 F).