Old August 1st 18, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Smokey likes steak

On 7/29/2018 8:30 PM, Bill Stock wrote:

(snippage)

Cleo (RB) was pretty traditional when it came to cat food and she has less of a taste for people food. But one day she was on my desk while I was eating breakfast and she was convinced she wanted some of my Tea. So when the cup was almost empty I put it down beside her. She tried sticking her head in the cup, but her tongue couldn't reach the liquid she desired. I started laughing at her and got the cat look of death. She stuck her paw in the cup and started licking the Tea off her paw. I don't think she really wanted the tea at that point, it was more a mater of cat pride. The look on her face as she casually licked the Tea off her paw was priceless. I could hear her muttering #$&^%* stupid human. :-)

LOLOL! I now she was thinking, "You made me work that hard for this?!"

Jill