Old July 20th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default I'm Sorry

"hopitus"
On Jul 19, 9:33 pm, "Jofirey"
"tanadashoes"

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 3:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh.
Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam I get the reference (it took me a minute, though)....and it IS
just plain weird, isn't it??
I know you have a wonderfully irreverant sense of humor, and I also
get that you wouldn't ever offend anybody on purpose.
I remember when I got spanked but good just for using the word
"lifestyle" in blessed ignorance that it might be an offensive word.
Hell. I didn't know.
Oops. Can I say "hell?"
Maybe you offended some people, now you know. Kick yourself around
for
2 seconds then forget about it. But keep your sense of humor. That's
what keeps us sane.

Sherry

===============

I'm sorry. I got an email from a friend to warn me about this and
sent one back saying I could handle it. And I did. Then I saw that
email from Kyla to Susan about Grandma Shirley's death and lost it.
That email was in as poor of taste or more as my stupid joke, but
not one person said anything to her about it. Some of the very
people who jumped on the politically correct bandwagon probably
thought it was marvelous. I'll tell you, if Kyla sends something so
disgusting to us when Rob is fighting his last battle, I'll do
something violent.

Pam S.

You are forgetting that there are a lot of us who do not read her
posts.

But maybe skipping posts was part of what had me confused earlier.

The only real dig I saw in your post was against good ole red blooded
American men sitting in their lawn chairs drinking beer and having a
good old fashioned fantasy.

Trust me, I live in an area where clothing becomes nearly optional
when it gets really hot. Very few people are anything to write home
about when they start taking it off.

Charlie might be offended but he's too occupied sitting outside with a
can of beer watching the sunset.

Jo

"Skipping" posts is what confused Julie, MaryL, and very possibly
Tweed
as well. Good call.

And I apologized all over the place about that post.
Kyla
--in tears