Old July 20th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default I'm Sorry

Like I told Pam, the women my age and older could set the sex drive of the
male population back for years for being in such a parade.

It is wonderful that we are basically family here and can get over things
that upset us.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 4:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh.
Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Well, I googled and foound the thread that started all this. I didn't
think it was anti-Muslim but more poking fun at anti-Muslim hysteria.
Or, of course, the work of some teenage boys who just wanted to see
all the women in their neighborhood take their clothes off. Depending
on the neighborhood, this may not have turned out as well as planned.

But the sensitive and the politically correct were quick to make their
opinions known. Well, to Hell with them.

--
Will in New Haven
"The welfare of the people has always been the alibi of tyrants, and

Amen Brother

and another amen here. People should just put on their big boy/girl
panties and get over it. Pam, I thought it was very funny...

I thought it was hilarious I could see Pam running around the
neighborhood naked and the look on Rob face while she did that ;-)