Old July 20th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default I'm Sorry

On Jul 20, 12:32 am, "Kyla =^. .^=`"
wrote:
Oh dear, what have I done? I certainly meant NO harm when I wrote about
Shirley's death. I'm just sitting here in tears knowing I now have everyone
in the group hating me and that wasn't my intention at all.
Pam, I know Rob has cancer and I am hoping for good results for him,
I am wishing nothing but the best for both him and you Pam.
I'm crying so hard, I can't think straight.
If you all thought it was in bad taste, dreadful, then I guess it was,
but that was not my intention at all. I promise.
I lost my own Mother last August, and it still hurts.
Please forgive me. I'm SO sorry.
Kyla
--in tears because now I've lost all my friends

Kyla, you have tons of friends you cannot lose and I know because I'm
one of them. I really don't know why someone felt they had to defend
her actions by saying "Kyla was worse" but she can't lose me as a
friend either.

--
Will in New Haven
Cuddleseep iss speshul