Old August 9th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default ping Mark Edwards

On Aug 8, 6:48*pm, "Kyla =^..^=`" wrote:
BTW, I'm giving Mosey some of my Fiber Sure powder in his wet food, just a
small amount, because he hates the Laxatone so bad, (I have no clue why) and
the Fiber Sure produces better results *It's all natural too. *TED says
it's okay for him
Kyla

You can also use canned pumpkin which is fibre rich. It is also good
for hairballs.
I read that in a TED column and Rusty's TED also approved it.

I just started Fiber Sure for myself and like it better than
Metamucil.

Winnie