Old May 9th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Nicolaas Hawkins

Default Newbie questions: Food issues

On Fri, 9 May 2008 08:38:53 +0100, Ivor Jones
wrote in :

In ,
Upscale typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:
: "William Graham" wrote in message
: My cats let me know by migrating to the kitchen floor and
: waiting.....And yes.....It happens about twice a day.....
:
: My cat is more insidious than that. She starts yowling when her food
: bowl is *almost* empty.

My Missy is worse than that. She telepathically *knows* when anyone in the
house even *thinks* of going to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee or
whatever and is waiting by her food bowl when you arrive..! However many
times a day that may be.

Oh, she never *finishes* what's in there, she eats half of it (wet from
pouches usually) and then lets the rest go dry and inedible, then
complains as though nobody ever feeds her..!

So feed her less at a time. Not exactly rocket science.

--
- Nic.