Old March 30th 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

lol, soft.... ifin a hoomin had finns it wuuld be mozt diffikult fur da
kittee whut owned dat hoomin, Trudi, fish lofer
"Christine BA" wrote in message
30.3.2010 2:46, Dave kirjoitti:
snip

BTW, I used to date a Fin. She and her sisters were born there, but grew
up
here in the states. They all had Finnish names that were a bit of a
challenge for my American tongue. Her parents' names were really tough,
but
I have to admit, I did a pretty good job with them. In fact, the first
time
I met her younger sister, the sister remarked on how well I pronounced my
girlfriend's name. (Most people didn't do too well.)

Thanks, again.

-Dave

We're NOT Fins, we're Finns!!
Fins are on fishes...