Old March 18th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default the efinin mixer

Ahem.....skyooz me but cood a wittle tuxedo kitty wiffa mornin
soot an wite gwuffs....n a wikkid wiggle inna waltz purrhaps havva
wittle dance....a waltz...wiffa cwooze dywreckture? Purrlease?
N cood Harry n Sukie sit onna syde? Harry wants tu wuke fur Willow.
Has yu seed hur weesentlee?
Jack holds out his paw to Trudi.

On Mar 18, 7:29*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat *let the nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin, she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, *alla winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik, anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta
Mme. A.* *he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture