Old March 18th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default the efinin mixer

"Ranger Greykitten"
[Ranger has returned to his stateroom and changed into a dark silver
dress collar and fastened a bright red bow to his tail.]

Miz Pipps, would you like to danze again? Da band is playing a slow song.
I'z not particularly good at slow danzin, but I will try really hard not
to step on yourown paws.

Ranger

Pipps goes bak tew hur stateroom n changes into hur brown n white stripey
gaown
Oh Ranger, ai wood wuv tew danse wiff yew n dunt yew wurry abowt steppin on
mai paws
Fank yew fur axking meh tew danse wiff yew. Yew are sew nise.
Pipps

--
The Mighty Rangerman!