Old August 30th 03, 05:58 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
snip

Tonight we dock at Cape Town, South Afrika. The fat wench is going to
be locked below again, for her refusal to get my web site and my updates
on line in a timely fashion. The rest of us are going to ghost all over
Afrika and site see.

Don't tell Waffles, this is a surprise, but I am going to ghost over me and
her for a romantic adventure on the Nile, where another Queen (though much
inferior to my beautiful Waffles, as Cleo was only hoomin) broke the hearts
of men and slaves. We could also go and visit the Piramids and see the
paintings of cats as ghods. I only wish the hoomins would still remember
that we are superior beings to be worshipped, but no, we have to remind them
each and every day.

Now remember, don't tell Waffles, I want this to be a special surprise.

--
Frankie