Old January 3rd 04, 04:36 PM
Liz

Hi Gia. Sorry I didn´t see your post before. It looks like your cat
might have the torovirus. Two of my fourteen cats just had it in
December. I´m amazed the other twelve didn´t get it. It´s generally a
mild virus, nothing to be too worried about. Just make sure your cat
does not become dehydrated if she continues vomiting or has intense
diarrhea. For more info on the virus, check

http://www.btinternet.com/~little_wi...dsyndrome.html

How´s your kitty doing now? Is she better? The two of mine that got
sick had diarrhea for three days and the third eyelid protruded for
about 10 days. Now they are both fine.