Old April 8th 05, 05:42 AM
Hopitus

Years ago, when we lived in Bay Area, CA, I used to visit some pals in
Sacramento....its population was less
than 100,000 in those days. I loved its weather and was
amazed, coming from where I was born/raised, that there
was an area where you can enjoy warm temps. (OK, heat!) w/o sweating like a
pig and watching your makeup
ooze right off your face in summer. I remember the fun we had @ that tourist
place between Sac. & Placerville
w/all the wierd memorabilia etc. Was it called "Sam's"
or somethng like that?

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
CATherine had some very
interesting things to say about OT-- The Colorado Hurricane:

Last week I was snowed in for two days with a heavy wet snow. The next
few days was 70 degrees. Then this storm hit us. Now it is 70 again.
This sure is crazy weather for April. I want ot see some flowers. The
redbuds and apple tree should be blooming. At least I am seeing
daffodils in the city where the weather is a bit warmer than the
country.

Yesterday was clear and very warm in Sacramento. Today featured cold
wind, overcast, sleet in some parts of the area, and even sightings of
funnel clouds (we had a tornado a couple of months ago), plus
clear/sunny/nice off and on.

Wonder what tomorrow's weather festivities will be like?