Old June 27th 16, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default The end of Spicey's story

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:35:39 -0700, Joy wrote:
On 6/27/2016 8:52 AM, Takayuki wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear this, even though we knew it was coming. I'm
glad she was able to recognize you and show her love for you. Purrs for
you sad heart.

I've been crying and crying over this little cat. But I'm so glad that I
was able to share the paradoxical joys of having an untame kitty, and the
twists of fate that produced some unexpectedly magical moments.

And all due to the last cat a person might think would bring people
together.