Old July 8th 16, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default The end of Spicey's story

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 00:09:09 -0400, dgk wrote:
Oh, I just got back from being out of touch for 10 days and read about
Spicy. I'm so sorry, that came out of nowhere. I'm glad she got to
spend some time with you after her difficult life with Suz, but it is
just awful to end so quickly. You did a great job with her. We'll all
miss hearing about her life.

There were warning signs - the breast lumps, the diabetes, the
pancreatitis. But I always thought, or hoped, that she'd manage to live on
a razor's edge for years and years with me.

I don't know why I loved such a temperamental girl. But when you see that
wide-eyed face, and the gears constantly turning in her head, it's hard not
to fall for her.