Old September 13th 04, 02:27 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:38:42 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

This storm is just outrageous. But I read they evac'd 500,000 in Cuba. I
have to wonder, where the hell did they go?

Blessings and purrs going out to all in the path of this monster.

Adding purrs for all those in Ivan's path - whichever way he decides
to go. As for Cuba, I saw a clip that was saying that they had opened
up a lot of formerly secret bomb shelters for people to take refuge.
Course it'd have to be pretty extenive network of shelters to make a
dent in those kind of numbers.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]