Old May 26th 05, 03:25 PM
dopekitty

Adrian wrote:
KittyLady wrote:

Last night I was watching G4 channel with my oldest daughter, it is
the channel where they show all of the new video game reviews. Well
they reviewed this new game, supposedly for the teenage crowd. What
upsets me is the main focus of the game is street drugs and even more
drugs "invented" for use in this game.
What I don't understand is how can the industry be allowed to release
Sh*t like this? I intend to write a rather lengthy letter to the
company, as well as the T.V channel. Just needed to get this off of my
chest. What the h**l right do they have to promote this cr*p.

Skritches,
KittyLady Proud slave of Sassy (RB) and Harvey

I can understand your anger. I get the feeling that some people have no
morals whatsoever.

There is a game widely available on the internet called DopeWars as
well. Its like a stock trading game.

Kristy