Old April 19th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

On Apr 19, 12:56*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:

Miss Pua was that poor scrawny little Siamese cat with a *bad* case of
ringworm. *

I remember she is a flame point isn't she? I rememeber Kili getting
her over ringworm

It just makes me sad. *And angry. *I feel bad for the cats.

I just wish I was nearer I'd take them and needs be find them good
homes or we;d have to get used to being crowded at least they'd be
inside and well fed to me it sounds like he's hoping they'll go away

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs