Old April 19th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

Default Disturbing News

(Gandalf) wrote in
:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:47:15 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry!
for having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her
cats. I know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted
but he's turned put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he
still bothers to feed them. Dammit!

Jill

This make me SO ANGRY!

I remember vividly how hard Christy worked to save Miss Pua, when she
almost died of starvation.

And how long it took her to clear up the ringworm: months!

And how Christy said that Miss Pua was always her 'special' cat,
because of their bond. And of course, Miss Pua was so grateful for
being saved.

and now this rat ******* has PUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CATS OUTDOORS.

HE'S TOO LAZY TO EVEN TAKE THEM TO A SHELTER??!!!

Some people are nothing but oxygen thieves.

*Must try to calm down* Blood pressure WAY TOO HIGH!!!

Nice way to honor the memory of your wife, you poor excuse for a human
being.

There is a special place in hell waiting for you.

Whoa!! He hasn't abandoned them. From what I've read, the male is still
an indoor cat, and the 2 females are now outdoor cats which they enjoy.
They are still being fed. I'm not defending him, nor do I like them
being outside and getting fleas, etc., but some facts are being misread.

Bobble