Old April 20th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

"jmcquown" wrote in message

snip

A lot of people are upset he simply turned them out. Christy absolutely
would not have wanted that. I'm sure she would have made other
arrangements if she'd known he would do this. Unfortunately, her family
is in Washington (state), not Florida. I'm not sure they'd have taken the
cats anyway.

It just makes me sad. And angry. I feel bad for the cats.

I'm so sad that he put them out. When I asked if they were outdoor cats
now, I was afraid to read the answer, and I worried about the third, too.
When he wrote "kept" inside instead of "keeps inside" I thought it was past
tense and was afraid of what happened to him. This is my big fear for my
cats since I'm single. That if I leave them to a trusted loved one, that
they'd not care for them as I do. I hope Christy can't see this from the
afterlife.