Old March 26th 19, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can
see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front door.

I always have to walk down the driveway to check the mailbox. I see her
sitting in the window when I'm walking back up and wave at her.

When I come in through the garage door to the kitchen, she's waiting for
me in the dining room. She meows a Hello! and I give her scritches.
She knows now to let me please go change out of my work clothes. She
gets plenty of attention once I'm back in my usual around the house
comfy clothes.

Jill

Yeah, doesn't get real cold here, but I grew up in -40F weather. The climate has changed so much in xx years. I'm sure the neighbors think it's cold, but I consider anything above 20F bearable.