Old March 20th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Introducing the newest member of our family...

On 2006-03-19, Enfilade penned:

My mom allegedly disapproved of the bitties and our choice to keep
them, and yet the first time she came over with them here, she went
out to pet valu and dropped $70 on a second cat tree, with the
statement "one isn't enough for 4 cats."

That's parents for you. My dad "doesn't like cats," so he called
Oscar "Fang" and referred to her as my puppy. He also bought her
little mousies as a kitten and would play with her -- both of them on
all fours!

Yup. Hates cats. Check.

Isn't that funny. My dad always complained about the cats too. Wanted
to call the first one that showed up on our steps "Dog". Yeah, he also
combed them, fed them cheese, carpeted a wall and built a cat tree
(back when NO one had cattrees). Aren't dads funny