Old July 23rd 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Purrs for everyone in Texas

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost around
Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

How are you all doing Texans? I read last night that the rain bands were
hitting Louisiana, so Austin should get some rain. We have been getting
thunder and lightning storms for the last couple of days. Not good for
those with allergies to mold spores.

Pam S. hoping all is ok for you down there