Old June 8th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Hey Pi2nya

Hi Mosey
Nottid tu wurree.
I M fayerlee shur dat LL Lurkz wen she an Unka Adam ar abul.
Awlzo Unka Serge iz bery unnerstandink.
It wuz bery nize ob yu, dat you emaylt LL ebin wunzt.
I wudunt wurree bowt it.
I wll tayke da beetink iffin dere iz wun tu kum.
LL iz lernin tu be sutsh uh gudgud leedur, dat she wunt fynd dat
nezezerree tuutuu offin enny moor, I tink.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Hai
Um ai fink wee mite beh in trubbul. wen Mme Anais wint tew RB ai
sended Loveable Louise uh e-mayel n told hur ubaowt et n hur lited uh
kandle, but
ai futgotted tew tell LL ubaowt da bootiful memorial service.
ai had sew mutch uthur fingz on mai mynd.
ai NEED yer adbize on wat tew dew.
Hur iz still uhwai in Tasmania.
Shud ai jest furgit abaowt et gnow?
HELP!!! Mrrrrrrrrrrrt on meh. I gezz dat iz une uff mai jobz, tew
infurm hur uff fings dat r going on heer. Izzn't et?
I shure dunt wunt hur fealings tew beh hurted n ai shure dunt wunt
hur tew beet meh up.
Fank yew Pi2nya

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh Bah