Old April 22nd 20, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Carol, sending genuine well wishes to Prince's parent/companion to
heal. Very good of you to watch over Prince.

Bless dear Cash, Iowna, and Daisy-chan. Wonderful that you adopted
brother/ sister cats, Mona and Luko. Victoria was a twin. Her other
half was a brother. My brother and parents only adopted Victoria (who
was named by my brother after a character in the play, "Cats") as a
kitten in West Virginia. We would have adopted both of them.

Our sweet Victoria sure is a picky eater! She liked the Purina
FortiFlora at first. Need to try this a few more times. I think the
key is variety. Oh and your suggestion of the water-canned mackerel
has been tried and kitty liked it, meow!

Thanks!

Prince is pretty used to here now but still obviously misses his true
owner. He caught the heart of some locals and has a special mask that
fits him so if we get a call that he can visit, has one. Made by a
local lady from his measurements. Fits perfectly.

I am very happy to see Victoria is eating a bit easier! I always varied
foods with cats but struggle with Mona and Luko. They just *refuse* so
far to try new or wet. I will keep trying.