Old July 6th 20, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_3_]

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemiafor feline

On 6/19/2020 2:57 PM, Laura Fenik wrote:
Thank you, Carol for all of your good advice and kind replies. Sorry for
my big delay. The best to you and all fur babies :.

Hi Laura, hope you had a pleasant holiday. It's been awhile since we
last communicated. Since my last post, I grew tired of Luko and Mona and
their "finicky" ways. As I've done with a few of my other cats in the
past, I placed the two of them in a burlap sack, then proceeded to
hook-up the bag to my car's exhaust system. I know that sounds cruel but
it's actually a very humane method of euthanizing unwanted pets. If she
isn't showing any improvement, it may be time to give Victoria the gas.
Keep in touch and let me know how things work out.