Old March 16th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Loss of appetite

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:35:40 -0500, "W. Leong"
wrote:

After almost a week of Clavamox, Rusty is losing his appetite. He hardly
touched his
dinner tonight. I tried to spoon feed him to no avail. Tomorrow when I go
to pickup
more prescription food and next week's antibiotic. I will talk to the vet
about it.
Previously Rusty lost appetite while on a different antibiotic, but not with
Clavamox.

Purrs are appreciated. This cat has caused me so much worry.

You got it. Purrs on the way for poor Rusty.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)