Old September 20th 19, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Another name to call.

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 1:33:00 PM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news that he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We've all known that he was very sick since he was rescued,, and he held on much longer than his vets initially thought he would. Tiny Kittens will now need to find another Grandpa for their kittens. You will be missed, Grandpaw Mason.

Miz Daisy-chan, could you please add "Mason, house of Tiny Kittens" to the list?

Thank mew, Dan!