Old February 14th 04, 04:35 AM
Susan M

Victor:

{{hugs}} back to you! I'm glad to see you posting. I've been worried about
you!

Fred and I had dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant tonight (Friday the
13th - having dinner with our Spanish friends & kids tomorrow night). It
was ten years ago on Valentines day that Fred and I annouced our engagement!
It was a coincidence for when my engagement ring was ready after re-sizing.
Celebrating the day tomorrow in a yoga workshop!

Hugs to all your great rpca people!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

--