Old June 30th 05, 04:33 AM
Sundance

Fangu, Rusty.

[Sundance suppresses an urge to chow down on the treats, and tastes just one
to start.]

Ummm, dese is furry gud! Yoo haz gudgud stufz in Catnada! Why iz it a
purrskription treat?

Sundance

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
Sure Sundance. They smell like fish. It is
a prescription treat and Meowmie can only get it from TED.

Rusty

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Ooh, kan I try sum? I likez awl kindz uv fudz, an Meowmie sez dat
sumtimes udder kuntreez haz innerestin & difrent things.

Sundance, stretching his neck to see if he can smell the treats

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
OK. Here I come. Hi everybody. Hi Harri, how are you feeling?
I got some of my treats here. Meowmie said they are made in
Catnada and may not be readily available in Catifornia.
Try some.

Rusty the liddle tiger