Old June 30th 05, 05:55 AM
Miss Violette

diz meanz Tedz iz gud fur somfin affer all, Tiger, sniffing hisownself
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .
Sure Sundance. They smell like fish. It is
a prescription treat and Meowmie can only get it from TED.

Rusty

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Ooh, kan I try sum? I likez awl kindz uv fudz, an Meowmie sez dat
sumtimes udder kuntreez haz innerestin & difrent things.

Sundance, stretching his neck to see if he can smell the treats

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
OK. Here I come. Hi everybody. Hi Harri, how are you feeling?
I got some of my treats here. Meowmie said they are made in
Catnada and may not be readily available in Catifornia.
Try some.

Rusty the liddle tiger

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
come on then, Miss Violette
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .
I am itching to telport to Catifornia to see Harri and the other
kitties.

Rusty

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she
reddy
hab biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too
tired
or anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting

playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin

wif
Paw,
so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic

coming
from
da garage an started danzin.

Sammy