Old August 5th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Hunters extraordinaire!

"Mishi" wrote in message
kilikini wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom came home tonight to find a dead, fully grown rat on our living
room carpet. A big, dead rat. 10 inches long, without counting the
tail. Ick. I'm glad I was not here to witness that. I'm very relieved
our crew had the good sense to not try to eat it.

And people think our pet rats are huge! Dang! That's a big rat!

kili

My guys had a big surprise this am - I took out the bag of catfood from
it's cupboard, and was pouring into their dishes, when a mouse fell out of
the bag!

In LOLspeak, this would be "DEREs A FUD IN DA FUD!!1!!!"

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net