Old June 11th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default (OT) Anyone like this house?

It's a Victorian "cottage" in the town where John lives. I'm musing
about possibly buying the place.
http://nwa.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/...27&s=NWA&t=NWA
Looks wonderful but is there any public transport to the nearest town?
From that house I could walk to town. Not that there is anything much in
town. Tourist shops, mostly. I'd still have to drive to the grocery
store... sorry!

I had Springfield in mind - that's about 40 miles away.

Springfield... Missouri?

I just ramped down the scale in the map on that link and it looked
like the nearest town of any size. Didn't take in whether it was
in the same state.