Old July 4th 12, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Poor widdle Bonnie

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:35:23 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
She's so funny when you can catch her. She plays "flat kitty" and TEDs
assistant said she felt like she weighed 453 pounds because she was hard
to get off the table. She also plays possum in that she goes completely
stiff and dead-like. No movement. Feral instinct? After all these
years she'll never grow out of it.

I've been told that when they go flat, they're utilizing suction. Buster
gets very cowed at TED as well. Dot's a more confident cat, and acts cheeky
and complain-y with the vets though.

I'll have to watch for ingrown claws too. I tend to check Dot's claws less
often than I should, because she's usually a careful and velvet pawed cat.
I keep Buster more thoroughly clipped. He's also a poly, so has thumbs
whose claws don't shed as easily as the others.