Old July 5th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default CAT LADY WANTED

Hey girl, you find one like that, see if he has a brother.
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do gardening,
put up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook special things for my
sick cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the laundry comes to mind. I
have a Bosch washing machine which will help and a steam iron. I don't
have a dishwasher so I'm afraid that will all have to be done by hand.
In the winter logs need to be chopped for the woodburner.

Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all day..